Posted by: Zexeon | 2009-06-25

No reason for concern

I' m not going to make it a hobby and you must be insane if you think I' m going to discuss it with anybody as they might think I' m insane. I also though about the fact that one doesn' t want to repulse one with your art so thats why it went up in flames. It only was meant for me and I thoroughly enjoyed it so now big deal...

Well, good, I wouldn't want anyone to think you, or I, were insane ( a ter I don't like and rarely use, except sometimes for some politicians ). And you raise another interesting point that while art generally is intended to be appreciated by others, some artistic acts we do purely for ourselves. Pleased to ehar that you found this particular creation so satisfying No big deal.
Keep contact, you're always interesting