Question
Posted by: sesi | 2012-01-10

no quality time

i think for 2012, my bf must decide if we gonna continue like dis. he comes to see me once a week for just an hour (sometimes after 22h00) and we spend the time making luv. we never watch movies, or just sit and have a chat and do other activities for quality time. all he does is sex and then he leaves. he is busy at work but he needs to make time.

we talked several times last year and he promised to improve. i sometimes suggest that we do some activity and then he does not have time. he promised me flowers last year and this did not happen. also promised to visit me at work and this never happen.

so, i am gonna leave him. cos i dont get the value add. but in love him though

This must be highly convenient for him. But you are not decribing any form of genuine relationship, just an arrangement in which you provide him with free sex when he feels like it.
This situation shows him as having no respect for you, and you having little respect for yourself.

6
Posted by: Obvious | 2012-01-11

Sorry forgot to mention - pls get yourself tested for STDs asap

Reply to Obvious
Posted by: Obvious | 2012-01-11

Not sure why you posted - as you say in your last sentence u r leaving him.
You are not in love - how can you love with someone with whom u have sex with once a week but no other connection.?
Summon any self respect u have and move on - u have been used as a sex object but u allowed this to happen.

Reply to Obvious
Posted by: Romany | 2012-01-11

With all due respect.
To him you are a " free prostitute" .

Reply to Romany
Posted by: Mapula | 2012-01-11

The guy is married and you are just a sex object. If you continue it means you enjoy it. This is your choice girlfriend.

Reply to Mapula
Posted by: Phil | 2012-01-11

This is not a relationship? This guy comes to see you for sex  that''s it! So think about it  he has turned you into?

What''s there to love? You don''t have a relationship? He''s using you for sex?

Get your self respect back  and move on. Not saying this to make you feel bad  really trying to encourgae you to change your life and 2012 for the better. Good luck.

Reply to Phil