Posted by: katie | 2009-03-13

No pubic hair growth

Hi to the ladies / girls

I am almost 21 , healthy and fit.I virtually have no public hair. Just a fine little growth about 3cm above my vagina. I know its not normal , my peers sport fancy growths and styles !!! Is there any who has a similar issue? What can be done about it? Please mature comments only.

It is vital to know if you have developed breasts normally and what your menstrual cycles are like. An endocrine assessment may be necessary to exclude and hormonal abnormality .

Posted by: katie | 2009-03-16

to Sexologist ...i have small 30 A cup breats and menstrual cycles .

Reply to katie
Posted by: katie | 2009-03-16

thx to all

Reply to katie
Posted by: Another Guy (sorry) | 2009-03-14

Sounds great!!!! I think I speak for most guys here, no waxing, shaving etc what more could you want. I prefer little or no hair so go for it knowing the guys will love it and forget about what the girls think, that doesn' t matter!

Reply to Another Guy (sorry)
Posted by: Bushy | 2009-03-13

Hi Katie,
I don’ t think it is really an issue. You should accept the fact that all people are different and you are probably one of the lucky ones with very little or hardly any body hair. I bet you don’ t have to shave even. Us poor girls with lots of body hair have our own problems and constantly need to get rid of unwanted hair.
I bet you that you look beautiful down there in your own way, and once you made peace with it, enjoy and stand proud that you are different.

Reply to Bushy
Posted by: guy | 2009-03-13

it sounds sexy, but it is different so naturally makes you feel ' exposed' . Not a hell of a lot to be done that I know of. Many women shave anyway, so does it really seem that different to most?

Reply to guy