Question
Posted by: John | 2011-06-29

No precum ??

Hi Doc,

My girlfriend and I have been having sex almost every night, but since Monday every time we have sex I haven''t had any precum and my penis is completely dry.

When I then try to put the penis inside her vagina it hurts like hell. I always had precum and this just very recently started.

Any help appreciated. thanks.

Dear John,

Firstly it is important to note that the amount of precum men produce can differ from man to man and can depend on his age and frequency of ejaculation.

Due to limited information in your description it is not possible to determine for sure why you are experiencing pain on penetration. One possibility may be if you have a tight foreskin, that when you do have suffucient precum that it serves as a lubricant and that the times when you produce very little precum that you do not have the lubricant effect and you then experience pain on penetration. You could then use a water based lubricant to assist.

If it persists it would be advisable that you consult your Dr who could do a more comprehensive assessment.

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2011-06-29

Dear John,

Reply to sexologist