Question
Posted by: Ari | 2012/02/07

no pleasure during male orgasm

. I am a 25 year old married man. I am married for 3 years. Over the past year and a half I have completely lost all pleasure in my orgasms. I ejaculate normally but I don''t feel any thing.
I went to a sex therapist for a few months but he did not solve any thing. Please let me know if you have heard of this condition before. If so, have you ever cured it before?
Please let me know.

Ari, I have no personal experience in working with this difficulty, but it sounds like 'sexual anhedonia' which can be linked to depression? Is there are possibility that you are depressed or that you for some reason don't allow yourself to feel pleasure (guilt, shame, anger, etc?). I clearly have no idea who you saw and what their training is, but perhaps it's worth a second opinion with someone with psychological/psychiatric training?

Claire - SASHA
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

5
Posted by: George | 2012/03/22

I have exactly the same symptoms after I had my vasectomy. Doctors think it is Phsycological, but cannot solve it?

Reply to George
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/02/09

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: crazy | 2012/02/08

Ari........if you climax and dont feel it you have a huge problem.
You recon you ejaculate and dont feel a thing....I recon you taking the toss here my friend.

Reply to crazy
Posted by: xyz | 2012/02/08

If you got a foreskin pull it back after you get a hardon, with your finger that is well l lubricated and the head is well lubricated, you go around on the edge of the head, do that for as long as you can, offcourse if you dont have a foreskin you do the same.The nerves on the edge off the head sometimes go " dead"  and it is not of beating the meat to much, it just happen.
Try to be alone without disturbinse, and try not to reach a orgasm, when you feel it is comming on stop a while till the feeling is gone, and do it again, after a few of these excersises it might come back. Hope this will help.

Reply to xyz
Posted by: Jackson | 2012/02/08

See whats happens when you beat the meat to many times when you young? Mr hairy palms! Good

Reply to Jackson