Posted by: Kat | 2009-05-13

No Physical attraction

I love my husband dearly, &  visa versa. He desires me all the time and tells me so. I just dont feel like sex. When we are having sex I enjoy it. I am not sure if it is because I do not feel that physical attraction, or if my libido is low. I find it difficult to discuss it with him, because I feel guilty and cant explain why my sex drive is gone. He complains that I never initiate the love making. We used to have a great sex life. I am not stressed, I am healthy, and I do not drink or take drugs. What else could be wrong with me.

No need to feel guilty, this is neither your fault nor your choice. So sex WAS enjoyable, and your libido was in excellent form. When did it change ? What else happened at aroudn the time it changed ? There are many possible medical / physical and hormonal reasons why libido may droop, and depression may creep up on one and first rveal itself in this way. A good psychiatrist, and maybe an excellent GP, could check out the likeliest reasons, and help you plan how to deal with this. Has your husband changed ? Sometimes one spouse, as well as aging, may at some point let themselves go, grow fat, maybe careless about hygiene, and so on, which can be reliably off-putting

I know how you feel. Am experiencing the same. I just can' t understand it. I used to be really attracted to my hubby &  now I just don' t feel anything. I don' t even enjoy kissing anymore &  this is something that really turned me on before.

What' s happening to me?