Question
Posted by: BFmum | 2012/10/03

No Periods since 6 weeks

I am currently on Hy-an Birth control and have not had a period since the normal 6 weeks post partum.Is this normal? Or should I be concerned? My baby is now almost 9 months.

It is common not to have periods on Hyan.

4
Posted by: Leesha | 2015/06/17

I have been recommended by my GP to start the Hy-an contraceptive pill on the 19-May-2015, due to my age (46years old) (I was not sexually involve with my partner for at least 2 weeks after taking the pill), my question is, when will I start my period. Do I have to worry Please advise

Reply to Leesha
Posted by: Lesh | 2015/04/10

Hi I went to the clinic in 20 Feb 2015 for the prevention for the first time since the last injection in 2012 the 2 months injection which I never had a problem with. Now im using Depo and was still on my periods, so the 3 days later i was suppose to finish my periods but carried on for another week and the blood stopped. after the first week the blood again, I went to the clinic telling the nurse about the no stopping blood and she gave Hy-An tablets saying it will stop the bleeding. I took the tablets till they were finish but blood never stop till now what to do now cos im on Depo and I finish the tablets. now its a war between me and hubby

Reply to Lesh
Posted by: miss j | 2012/11/15

I''m using hy-An birth control and I have not seen my periods since using them my baby is 11 month now nd m breast feeding. Should I be worried?

Reply to miss j