Question
Posted by: Mrs A | 2010/08/17

No periods , pregnancy test Negative

I''m 30 yrs old , have no kids and have been married for 2 yrs. I''ve been on birth control for the past 2 yrs and for the last year my periods have been irregular.I spoke to my dr , but just said its normal as i changed tablets 3 times already. The last B tablets i was on regulated my periods , but i havent had my period yet for august. The pills are up. i feel bloated and nauseas and moody and fat , and my clothes are not fitting. i did 2 pregnancy test and both show negative. I also have Headaches alot . what can be wrong with me?

Hallo Mrs A
You may have anovulating cycles (in other words your ovaries may not be releasing an ovum/egg every month) or you may have high prolactin levels. Another reason could be an ovarian cyst so I wonder if you should not rather see a gyne to check with a sonar and some blood tests if a cause can be found.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/08/17

Hallo Mrs A