Question
Posted by: Nd | 2008/10/02

no periods... no baby???

the last time i got my period was at the end of July... since then i have missed 2 periods... i have taken to pregnancy tests, but both have come out negative...
nothing in my lifestyle has changed... nor does my body feel any differenetly... i have made an ppointment to see a gynae - the earliest is only in 3months... is it something to be concerned about?? Should i perhaps call another gynae to get an ealier appointment, or is it something that can wait until then??

It may be a cyst or a hormone problem. If you have no other symptoms, it would be okay to wait 3 months.

1
Posted by: To ND | 2008/10/03

If I were you - I would find another gynae who can see you earlier! I hate it if practices think your ' just another nubmer' .
Good Luck

Reply to To ND