Question
Posted by: Need advise | 2008/06/09

No Periods? Gynae in CT?

Hi I've recently moved to CT and have not had a period since moving here?

I was on Yasmin then my gynae told me to have a break for a while, that was about a year ago. I continued to have regular period when I went off the pill.

I had my last period just before moving in the beginning of March of this year. I have not had a period since then?
What is going on?

I would like to see a female gynae, but don't know anyone in CT?
Please help.

Dear Need advise
One can stop menstruating due to stress and maybe the change and move etc caused the hormones to dip! A very good (male) gyne is Dr De Villiers 021 930 4433 - he may be able to give you the name of a good female colleague.

1
Posted by: Tieta | 2008/06/10

A good gynae in Durbanville is Lizette White, you can find her number on Medi-Clinic webiste, as well as Dr Marie Pienaar at Panorama.

Reply to Tieta