Question
Posted by: Preshi | 2009/03/17

no periods for 6mnths

i missed my periods for 6months &  i kept doing preggie test which came back negative all the time in 04 Feb 2009 i found out i was pregnant without seeing periods for past 6months after 2weeks i miscarried. what could be the couse of pregnancy without periods and pls help as i would like to conceive i am only 23 yrs old

You should not have periods if you are pregnant. I don't know why the pregnancy tests were negative. You were pregnant this time, so there should not be a problem falling pregnant again.