Question
Posted by: Rin | 2010-11-11

No Periods for 3 months

Good day, I am 43, not sexually active (divorced) and ovulating regularly but have not had my periods for the last 3 months. I am healthy and am not concerned about this but friends suggested that I get advice

I presume that you are not pregnant. This could be the start of menopause.

2
Posted by: POPS | 2010-11-19

hi, I have had my periods in March of this year and I am 30 years old, I am definitely not pregnant. the doctor did a sonar and a papsmear and confirmed this.. she only said that my blood pressure was high.. what can this be.. the other doctor gave me something like triphazel and it came back for 2weeks, after the contraception were finish my periods also dissapeared again. what can this be? I am starting to get worried now and my husband wants a baby but nothing happens..

Reply to POPS
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-11-12