Question
Posted by: Euny | 2008/09/01

No periods after childbirth.

I have just gave birth 5 months ago but still today i' m not having my periods.But with my first pregnancy i started mensturating in two months time. worried please help.

Euny

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

I recommend that you consult a gynaecologist for an ultrasound and a pregnancy test.

Kind regards

3

Hmmm, I just read what Dr Anrich wrote - just remember that you can still ovulate even if you' re breastfeeding...so maybe do a preg test, and also use precautions if you don t want to fall preg so soon again.

Posted by: Euny | 2008/09/01

Yes i am breastfeeding. if thats the case is absolute bliss like you have said. i just thought maybe there is something wrong.i hate periods time but i' m okay now thanks alot.

Reply to Euny

Are you breastfeeding? I didn' t get my periods for a year, until I stopped breastfeeding. Was absolute bliss!