Question
Posted by: Chantelle | 2011/01/31

No Periods

Morning Doc
I was on the injection for about 8 years, went off it and fell pregnant with my first child in abouth 1.5 years. Went on the Pill (yasmin) for 2 years and fell pregnant again with my second. My husband then went for a vasectomy and I went off all kinds of contraception, but now I don''t get my periods anymore. The last time was about 2 months ago and before that I also waited about 2 months. Is it a problem or is it just my body adjusting.
I''m 31 years

You don't say how long ago you stopped the Pill, but it can take up to 6 months for your body to adjust.

4
Posted by: Chantelle | 2011/02/02

I stopped it last year April. Everything was normal up to October last year.

Reply to Chantelle
Posted by: Chantelle | 2011/02/02

I stopped it last year April. My periods were fine up to about October last year when the problem started

Reply to Chantelle