Question
Posted by: Semi | 2010/07/21

No periods

I have a one year old child, ever since i gave birth i have never had my periods, it only happened once when my little one was 2 months but still it was just small spotting. I am breastfeeding. So is it possible for me to fall pregnant even though i dont have periods.

Most women do not have periods while breastfeeding. This is not reliable as contraception though. You can fall pregnant.

Best wishea

3

Best wishea

Posted by: Zama | 2010/07/23

Yes, it is possible to fall pregnant whilst breastfeeding and before your periods return as you would have ovulated before you see your period. The likelihood of falling preggers before the return of your post delivery period rises after 6 months of breastfeeding as the chances of actually ovulating before your period arrives also increases. Google the topic.

all the best

Reply to Zama
Posted by: Me | 2010/07/21

The periods is staying away becaue you are breastfeeding

Reply to Me