Question
Posted by: Poekie | 2008/07/23

No Periods

Hi there i am aged 23 and had my first period when i was 15 yrs old .. The problem is that i dont get it every month only get it twice / thrice a year ever since i was 16.. I do get severe pains in my abdominal from time to time but a usually short sharp pains.. I use to get these kinds of pains durning intercorse ... Is this something that i should be worried about ...

You need to have this evaluated by a doctor. It is not normal.

2
Posted by: Dee GTC | 2008/07/23

Antibiotics will not cure a hormone imbalance. Its possible you have PCOS - please Google it and you will get alot of info. Youc an also compare symptoms and see if you have any.

Reply to Dee GTC
Posted by: Bee | 2008/07/23

yes u must contact a doctor to explain to u whats wrong. I also experienced this so the doctor told me my hormones are imbalance and he gave me some antibiotics

Reply to Bee