Posted by: butterfly | 2008-11-11

No period yet ...could I be?

Please help, I did submit previously I last had my period on the 10/10/08 had intercourse on the 24/10/08 &  to date I did not get my period yet. I did a pregnancy test on the 6/11/08 which was negative was it too soon to test when should I test again or is my period just late??? The only symptoms I have is my breast are tender but that usually happens a day or 2 before I get my period. Im so anxious, Am I just getting my hopes up for nothing.

You may have tested too soon. Test again now.

Posted by: deb | 2008-11-11

my first pregnancy test with my daughter was negative. why not buy another test, if it is still neg and no period go for a blood test.
all the best

Reply to deb
Posted by: deb | 2008-11-11

it should be able to be more accurate now

Reply to deb
Posted by: Rix | 2008-11-11

MUCH too early. Wait till you miss your next period.

Reply to Rix