Question
Posted by: stormy | 2009-01-20

no period yet

hi doc i started the pill triphasil on the 22 of december and on the 11 of jan i started bleeding and have been spotting right up until friday i am now taking the 4th red tablets and i havent received my period yet and the spotting has stopped should i be worried? and also my husband and i had sex the day i started bleeding so i am concerned abt preganancy but im to afraid to test i consulted with you previously and you ensured me that i am still covered by the pill but i cant help but stress. he also noticed last night that my cervix is swollen. wat should i do am so stressed out but am trying to remain calm.

please help doc many thanx

Dear Stormy
The only thing that will now calm your nerves is a negative pregnancy test! Just do it...