Question
Posted by: RB | 2010/06/01

No period, not pregnant.

Good day. Please assist. My history: used Clomid for 3 months in 2006 due to ovulation problem, got pregnant after 4 months. Now trying to het pregnant again. Stoped taking Triphasil in December 2009, menstrual cycle got further apart each month, completely disappeared for 61 days, went to gynea, did pap smear = NORMAL, blood test = OVULATION NOT NORMAL, internal ultrasound = LITTLE BIT OF TISSUE IN FRONT OF WOMB. Gynea gave Duphaston 10mg to start menstruation. Menstruated for 5 days, took Fertomid 50mg days 5-9. Had regular sex from cycle day 12-24. Started to get light cramps from day 26, but still have not started to menstruate (today day 35). Did home pregnancy test this morning = NEGATIVE RESULT. Must I wait &  test again? Must I go back to gynea? Any advice &  information will be highly appreciated. Thank you.

The Fertomid probably did not make you ovulate. See your gynaecologist again. Your cycle should be monitored to check for ovulation on the Fertomid.

2

Posted by: rosemary khashane | 2010/06/01

i am 21 and i have not had aperiod ,what could be the cause of this

Reply to rosemary khashane