Question
Posted by: Concerned | 2011-03-30

No period - negative pregnancy result

My husband and I have been trying to conceive. The first day of my last period was on 28 February 2011. It has now been 3 days and still no period from when I was supposed to get it.

I''ve been having all the symptoms of getting my period, slight craming, and sore back. No sensitive breasts, but I have been very moody and very nauseous.

I took a pregnancy test yesterday, and it was very strong NEGATIVE.

I stopped taking the pill about a month ago, I was on Triodene for about 2 years.

I have a 4yr old daughter, and when I stopped the pill, I still got very regular periods when I stopped, and we conceived exactly 3 months after.

What could the problem be?

It may be your body adjusting to being off the Pill, or you may have tested a bit early. Repeat the test if nothing happens in the next week.