Question
Posted by: Lady H | 2010/05/25

No period I''m worried

I only find out that I''m pregnant when I started bleeding heavily - agreed to a TOP which was in January. From then I neva had periods. My gynae put me on Nordette for a month nothing, tried Provera for 7 days then nothing - I''m now back on Nordette for another 3 months but I''m on the 2nd month now and nothing has happened so far. I''m gained so much weight during a no period state.

Does anyone know if I will ever get my periods back? I''ve exhausted all the funds in my medical Aid trying to sort out this issue.

Can someone help me with this problem, I need to have my life normal, to have my monthly periods like I used to.................

Any advise can be really be appreciated.

I would suggest that you have your hormones checked - oestrogen, progesterone, FSH and also have a hysteroscopy to see if there is any damage to the womb lining.

3

Posted by: Leez | 2010/05/26

Anon, what she meant was - she only found out about the pregnancy when she was in the midst of a miscarriage...hence the heavy bleeding?

Reply to Leez
Posted by: anon | 2010/05/25

Lady H

How was that possible that you were pregnant and at the same time bleeding heavily? did you make tests after, before or during the bleeding?

Reply to anon