Question
Posted by: Nana | 2008/10/20

No period for three months, not pregnat

I' m 30yrs old and I don' t have child, since I started manstruating at the age of 16yrs I' ve been having problem my period can stop for 2- 5months.I' ve consulted few doctor , they alway suggest that I must use contraceptive to control them. Since July it only came once (few drops) till today I have not seem my period but the prenancy test is negetive.

1. What make them to stop while I' m using triphisis tables to keep them regular?
2.Is this not giong to affect me when I decide to have a child in the near futurer?
3. What can I do to keep them regular?

Any advice in this regard it will be preciated

Nana

It sounds like you are not ovulating regularly. When you decide to have a child, you will probably need drugs to help you ovulate. At the moment, you should stay on the Pill and take it regularly. If you are not having any period while on the Pill, you should see your doctor again.