Posted by: Nadia Lottering | 2011-08-29

No period for 3 weeks now

Good Day! I havn''t had my period for 3 weeks now already. I was on the pill for 12 years now already, and stopped taking it when I realized I did not get my period! We did 2 home pregnancy tests, and now this Saturday a blood test, all of them were negative.

I also had a lot of stress 3 weeks ago, but now it''s subsided, do I need to worry about this? Must I wait for my next period, and see if I miss that as well and then go to the doctor?

Please help!

It may be the stress that has made you miss a period. You should not have stopped the Pill as you are now not protected from pregnancy. I would suggest that you see your doctor now rather than waiting another month.

Posted by: Nadia Lottering | 2011-09-06

I stopped the pill, because we decided that we want to get pregnant now. I still havn''t started with my period. I did another home pregnancy test this Saturday and it had a dark tripe for the negative, and a very light stripe for the positive. And my nipples are very sensitive.

Reply to Nadia Lottering
Posted by: Nadia Lottering | 2011-09-01

I still havn''t gotten my period!

Reply to Nadia Lottering