Question
Posted by: Riley | 2011-01-20

No period for 10 months

Hi doc,

I have posted on this before. My doctor did all sorts of blood tests and all the tests came back clear with no problems. I have no cycts and everything LOOKS fine. my Gynae put me on another course of Hexal tabs for 10 days to bring on a bleed, but 2 weeks later and STILL NOTHING. I am on no chronic meds, no stress, not pregnant, healthy living, etc.

What could the cause be of my period being gone now for 10 months??

The next step would be a hysteroscopy to look inside your uterus to see if there is any problem there.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2011-01-24