Question
Posted by: Unsure | 2008/06/12

NO PERIOD AFTER SEVEN MONTHS

I gave birth in November 2007, I breast fed exclusiveky for four emonth and returned to work so now one or two breat feeds in a day and more on the weekends.

To date I have not had a peiord and am not on any contraceptive. Yasmin has beed advised hwever that according to the instructions must be taken of hte first day of menstral cycle.

Please advise.

You should first make sure you are not pregnant. Once that is done you can start the yasmin afetr stopping breast feeding totally

1
Posted by: LL | 2008/06/12

In the case that you dont get a period one can usally just start taking the pills in the silver strip (inactive pills), your period should come on within a cycle.

Reply to LL