No period after ectopic pregnancy

I' ve had an ectopic pregnancy ( my 1st pregnancy ) that was terminated 10 weeks ago via laporoscopic surgery. My tube has no evedent damage. I want to get pregnant again as soon as possible, but I havn' t even had a period since the surgery. My HCG levels was at zero 4 weeks after the surgery. The home pregnancy test was negative, so I' m not pregnant. Should I go and see my Gynae or is everything normal? When should I start to worry?

It is rather long after the surgery for you not to have had a period. I'd suggest that you see your doctor.

Buhle, please post your question separately.

Posted by: Buhle | 2009-04-28

I am 11 weeks Pregnant and spotting, I was bleeding and admitted last week, stopped for a few days now i' m spotting, should I be worried

Reply to Buhle