Question
Posted by: Serina | 2012/05/15

No period after D& C and 2 rounds of Provera

I had a miscarriage on 25th Dec 2011, I went in for a D& C 11 Jan 2012, since then I have not gotten my period.

I have been for a scan and everything was clear, I had my last pill of provera on 5th May and still no period.

The nexr step would be for you to go on the Pill for a few weeks and see if this brings on a period. You don't say if your periods were normal before the D&C or not. If all this started after the D&C, it could be that there has been some damage to the womb lining which is stopping you from having periods.

1