Question
Posted by: Luane | 2012-02-17

No Period

hi there,

I was getting my normal period for the last three years because of being on yasmin. This week it was supposed to start on tuesday which it did on tuesday evening i was seeing some blood, then we had intercourse using a condom there was even blood on the condom afterwards. Since then there has been nothing just brown discharge and I have been getting the menstrual type cramping since then in my lower abdomin. I have been put on cilift again for a month, but it has never done this....i have been on yasmin and never had this happen to me...

I have been married for almost a year, was a virgin and will only have my first gynea visit on the 28th. Should i worry?

Is there something wrong with me? Am I pregnant?

Please help or does our bodies sometime just do this?

Luane

You should not be concerned. There is not always an explanation and I suggest that you wait for your appointment with the gynaecologist.