Question
Posted by: Angel Eyes | 2010/09/14

No Period

Hi There,
I stopped the pill in Nov last year and we have been TTC since March, my periods have always been irregular, about 40 day cycle, in May My Period " Dissappeared"  gynae put me on Duphaston to bring it on and I also started Fertomid, because I do not Ovulate. It has been 56 days since my last period, so gynae put me on a another course of Duphaston, 11 days since I started it and my period is very light- I don''t even need a tampon! I don''t know what is happening with My Body!

Dear Angel Eyes

Because you have not seen a proper withdrawal period on Duphaston despite having two sets of doses, it would be advisable for you to visit your gynaecologist and reassess the entire condition, he would need to do a pelvic ultrasound and advise you better as to the next step. He would also need to assess a full hormonal profile and see if there are no hormonal factors contributing to anovulation.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

1
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2010/09/21

Dear Angel Eyes

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

Reply to Fertility expert