Question
Posted by: Angel Eyes | 2010/09/14

No Period

Hi There,
I stopped the pill in Nov last year and we have been TTC since March, my periods have always been irregular, about 40 day cycle, in May My Period " Dissappeared"  gynae put me on Duphaston to bring it on and I also started Fertomid, because I do not Ovulate. It has been 56 days since my last period, so gynae put me on a another course of Duphaston, 11 days since I started it and my period is very light- I don''t even need a tampon! I don''t know what is happening with My Body!

These are all features of the fact that you are not ovulating. It seems that the Fertomid has not got you to ovulate either. The options then would be to increae the dose or try injections to stimulate ovulation. I would suggest that you see a fertility expert about this.

1