Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2010/01/28

no period

hi doc
hope all is well your side, i went off the pill two months ago (mercilon) and since then havent had a period (NOT PREGNANT) did two test negative. Last month I had one day of a bit of spotting and this month no go.... Only a skin break out.

Is this normal?
when can i expect my period to return? its making me very hormonal and moody.

Hallo Kasandra
You may not be ovulating at the moment. It is not really bad for you, except that one may worry about being pregnant. Are you trying to fall pregnant again? Give it another month, and if still no period, you have to options: go back on a hormonal contraceptive, or see a gyne to determine if you ovulate, and if you need stimulation of ovulation.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/01/28

Hallo Kasandra
dr Bets

Reply to cyberdoc