Posted by: freaking | 2009-10-30

its the 30th this month and i still havent got my period. i dont know if its stress from exams because no period as a result of stress has only happened to me once and at that time, my gums would bleed everytime i shower.

this time it' s different, my nose contains dry blood and muscus together so its like im nose bleeding but the stuff is solid.
could that be result of stress seeing as im writing finals?

the thing is, i dont feel stress except not being able to sleep at night but that' s been ongoing. my period was late last month as well, it came on the 25th.

please help!

I can't comment on the nose bleeds but, if you have had irregular periods for more than 3 months, you should see a doctor.