Question
Posted by: Monica | 2008/10/08

No period?

dear gynaedoc
I am 16 years old (and a virgin!) and have not had my period for just over two months now. Im not really sure what to do-whether i should leave it or go to a gynaecologist. I went overseas over 2 months ago and after had a very light, short period and since then nothing. I lost a lot of weight when i went overseas and a bit more since coming back and my friend says it is probably due to that weightloss but i am unsure of what to do about it now!i havent told my mom yet because i keep hoping it will just come but now i am getting a bit anxious and want to know what is best to do from here.

thanks :)

It may well be related to the weight loss. I don;t think you need to see a gynaecologist at the moment. Give it a few more months.

1
Posted by: the new gynaedoc | 2008/10/10

take the pill to bring back your period and consult with a gynae you should tell you mum after all you still a virgin she wont freak out

Reply to the new gynaedoc