Question
Posted by: Nienke | 2008/06/05

no period

hi. i hav'nt had my period 4 over two months now..im still a virgin so i cant be pregnant..i get heavy pms but no period!! why is it like this?? and PLEASE dont tell me that i must go see a gynaecologist!! pls help

You are probably not ovulating. You don't say how old you are or what your periods were like before. You could wait a bit longer and see what happens. If you are young and started your periods in the past year, the Pill may be useful to regulate your cycle.

3
Posted by: loen | 2008/06/05

I am having the exact problem, except that i am sexually active, the problem is i either forgot my date or i did not menstruate at all last month. but i am having period pains, my hips and knees, and i got all that feeling i get when having periods but no blood flow,
so where could the proble lie, or should i take the hpt?

please assist

thanks gurl

Reply to loen
Posted by: loen | 2008/06/05

please assist

thanks gurl

Reply to loen
Posted by: LL | 2008/06/05

IT can be that you are not ovulating so that might be PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome). If you can google it and read up on the symptoms like weight gain, exess hair, insulin resistance, acne etc.

And yes, if you suspect you have it you have to go to a gynae to get thr right help. It cannot be cured but can be maintained.

Reply to LL