Question
Posted by: Celeste | 2012/08/01

No pain during periods

I had my last period on 7th July. My usual symptoms before my period starts is spotting, cravings and tender breasts. I''ve started my period to day all of a sudden without any pain or any of my usual symptoms. I''m quite regular and always start on a Saturday with terrible pain and cramps so I am wondering what could be wrong or could I pregnant?

No pregnancy is not likely. The occasional " differnt " period is not a cause for concern.

3

Posted by: Celeste | 2012/08/03

Thanks Nic. I hope this is the case. I''m very safe during sex. I took a test and it came back negative. I started to spot as usually then on Wednesday I had blood like a normal period then on Thursday I was back to spotting and now today I am bleeding again. I will wait tomorrow if I start properly again. The home pregnancy test put me at ease now.

Reply to Celeste
Posted by: Nic | 2012/08/03

I am also extremely regular too. I''ve had this happen to me before and it worried me (as I always suffer from bad pain and always have). It happened to me last year just once - I had no pain throughout the entire period. What I did notice is that now the flow will begin and then I start to have pain around 12 hours later whereas the opposite happened before. I dont know why this has changed, but it has. Maybe age. I''ve been told things can change. Perhaps you did not ovulate this month.

Reply to Nic