Question
Posted by: Afraid | 2008/08/29

No Ovulation

Hi, I have been TTC for a year, and in that year i haven' t once ovulated. I feel like a pin cushion with all the blood tests and injections that i have had, and even after two " cycles"  of Clomid, i still haven t had a period/ovulted - They say i have PCOS - but could there be something else wrong?

Dear Afraid

In severe cases of PCOS, ovulation may be difficult to induce unless extremely aggressive form of treatment is instituted. This must be done under the careful supervision of a fertility specialist, as this may prove to be potentially dangerous otherwise.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

1
Posted by: charma | 2008/09/03

i have been off the injection for a year why cant i fall pregnant

Reply to charma