Question
Posted by: Michelle | 2013-01-31

No Orgasms

Good day,
A couple of years ago I was diagnosed with Cervical cancer cells, whereby they did a Cone Biopsy. Since the Biopsy was done, I have been struggling to orgasm. Could the Biopsy be the problem or should I investigate other solutions?

Thank you in advance
Michelle

Dear Michelle
You should not have orgasmic difficulties after cone biopsy but with the trauma of cone biopsy and the fear of cancer can cause a challenge in achieving orgasm . please have an exam to exclude any pathology and compare whether you are orgasmic during clitoral masturbation or not . if you are clitorically orgasmic you could look at other solutions to achieve orgasm

1
Posted by: Sherry | 2013-01-31

No real answer, maybe the gynae could assist though Michelle? Does the difficulty apply irrespective of whether you have inetrcourse or are masturbating?

Reply to Sherry