Question
Posted by: Ripple | 2011/11/08

No orgasm ever

I have been with 6 diffrent men in my life time, and never had an orgasm....I had good lovers and bad ones...and have never experience an orgasm...my friend wis always telling me she can have an orgasm twice in one night...is it true...is it really true there is ladies that has orgasm and you can see the fluids...

Yes, it is true that some women do experience multiple orgasms and some women do have an ejaculation of fluid. You mention that you have not experienced an orgasm eventhough you have had a few relationships. I am wondering whether you masturbate and whether you have managed to reach an orgasm by doing so? It is important for you to explore your own body in comfort and with privacy to know what feels good. It may be a good idea to use a vibrator. For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

4
Posted by: crazy | 2011/11/09

Ripple the best advise I have for you is to mastrubate while you doing the deed try it .Play with your clitorus while he is inside of you.I had an ex who could only climax threw mastrubation and could never orgasm when I was inside of her.I use to give her oral while she was playing with her nice juicy bits and it use to drive her mad and it was the first time I saw a woman ejaculation of fluid and that was awsome.Try it some times you will get it right.Have you ever tried getting it one with another girl just asking.

Reply to crazy
Posted by: a woman | 2011/11/08

Ripple, you need to find out if you are able to give yourself orgasms through masturbation. I think the best way to do this is to try a clitoral vibrator. I use them and they are amazing, I can have multiple orgasms including ejaculations when I use a clit vibrator. Try it and let us know the results, it could be well worth your while.

Reply to a woman
Posted by: JR | 2011/11/08

Are you able to give yourself and orgasm? If so, you are quite capable of having them. I never believed in multiple orgasms, because it was something that also never happened to me, until very recently. Also, to be able to have an orgasm, you need to completely let go. Another thing I can tell you about orgasms is that they dont happen in your nether regions, they happen in your head. In other words, you need to think naughty thoughts and fantacise about all the wildest things you ever wanted to do.

Tracy Cox writes very good books. Have a read and best of luck.

Reply to JR
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/11/08

Reply to Sexologist