Question
Posted by: ROM | 2011/04/21

No orgasm

I cannot reach orgasm when having sex, maybe im not using the correct positions for this cos i can easily reach it when im masturbating. Which positions can I try in order to reach climax?

it depends if you are male or female? many women only reach orgasm through clitoral sex / stimulation. if you are a guy, it might be that you are too familiar with the experience of masturbation - try only having sex through penetration to focus your mind / body on such stimuli.

3
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/04/25

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Turkish | 2011/04/21

wake up
ifd u want to cum
then do it
dont be a chicken shit
do what excites u

Reply to Turkish
Posted by: XXX | 2011/04/21

If you are a female then this is rather common ie orgasm by simple penetration.Most women need stimulation of their clitoris.
You might want to play with it whilst your partner penetrates you.

Reply to XXX