Posted by: Anon | 2009-07-13

No orgasm

I' m a female in my 20s. I' ve always had an orgasm everytime I masturbate. But I' ve always sort of struggled during intercourse. WIth my previous partner, I thought the reason I wasn' t getting orgasms was because of the strain in the relationship. I wouldn' t get regular orgasms but after the birth of my child more than 2 years ago I haven' t had a single orgasm during sex. Again, I assumed it was because of the relationship strain. We broke up and I' m with a new guy for about 4 months now. He' s wonderful in bed. In fact, I literally lust after him, he knows just what to do &  is so spontaneous. I enjoy the sex tremendously but I don' t orgasm. Please help. Could it be that I' m used to holding out for long enough when I masturbate? What can i do?

Up to 7o% of women cannot orgasm with penile penetration alone. especially after childbirth sex takes a a backseat- as it were- in hte female physiology. You are quite normal. Add manual stimulation to your love making to achieve orgasm. Teach him how to do it. He will thankyou later in his life when his penis stops working

Posted by: Mamma | 2009-07-16

Hi i had a baby 3 months ago and chose the 3 month injection as a contriceptive. My problem is for the past month i' ve been feeling norsious and it looks like my tummy is getting bigger again. I bought a home pregnancy test - showed negative. What' s the course of me feeling this way? I really dont see myself having another baby - Please help

Reply to Mamma