Question
Posted by: Isabella | 2012/07/08

No orgasim

I seriously dont know what is wrong with me... Sex is painful as hell... i dont feel like my clit actually works and my boyfriend thinks i dont want to have sex because im not attracted to him anymore.. this is not the case, i love him and want to be with him but im so focused on not getting hurt when we have sex and im so worried about whats wrong with me... Candida, Clymidia, stress, cysts... WHAT the hell is it... the doctor also didnt tell me much she just said here are some anti biotics and you''ll be good as new... yeah what ever its just gotten worse and worse :( i need help...

If you are having pain with sex then obviously you won't feel like it. There are many causes for pain, incuding infections and some of the things you mentioned. The only way to know is for your doctor to assess you and make a diagnosis.

1