Posted by: ANXIOUS | 2009-04-01

I am 18 weeks pregnant with my second child (8 years apart) and is already showing. My concern is that the gynae is telling me that I should feel movement by now and I am not. I went for a scan last week and everything looked fine. Is it still too early and when should I start to worry? Please, I had miscarriages before and now that I am pregnant I am so happy and anxious all at the same time. Please advise. Thank you.

If everything was alright a week ago, there is nothing to worry about. SOme women only feel movement by 22 weeks.

Posted by: Tasja | 2009-04-01

Relax,with my first pregnancy i felt movement from about 17 weeks.But with my second one,was also worried because at 20 weeks i still could not feel anything,but my GYnae said that my plasenta is in front,at my navel,and that some of my tummy muscles was still numb from my previous c-section,so even though my baby moved i could not feel it!But at about 22 weeks i started feeling movement.

Reply to Tasja