Posted by: shy girl | 2009-02-18

no more room for growth and development

Good day
I have been in insurance for 11 years and have merged with 4 diffferent companies throughout those years. i have reached a point in my career where i need more, i need to grow, i am not been recognised and compensated for my hard work, dedication and efforts. At the same time i am struggling with career guidance, i want to venture out into something new and different and have no idea where to start- is there any help or advise for me. Thanks

Expert ImageWorkplace health expert

Assess your strengths and weaknesses - review what knowledge and training you have accumulated. Explore and investigate what opportunities there are,balanced against your assessment - see above. Your own business, consulting, additional training to fill in the missing spaces? etc . Good Luck. Do something as you need the challenge!