Question
Posted by: What now? | 2009-01-07

No More Penetration

Been married for 15yrs, suddenly my wife confesses that she does noet like penetration, either by penis nor by finger?I recently noticed that she does not want me to deep penetrate her when she has a orgasm, she never wants to talk about sex or any related sex topics!She loves clitoris stimulation and as soon as she climaxed her vagina goes dry?She stimulates me by hand and then in such a way that it happens within seconds, i have spoken to her about this and all she sais is that she forgot?When we watch a sexy porn movie toghether i would try to make conversation about the couple in the movie, she would stay quiet and say, " i dont want to talk now" .When asked a opinion about these couples she would answer in a way that cut' s the conversation short.Lastnight she also confessed that seeing two women playing turns her on more than anything else?Is she more lesbian?No are u mad would she reply!At this time and point I have reached the stage where i would like to have some " rough"  sex without worrying where what or how with my wife, now suddenly these problems come along and everything is a problem?I need some advise and discussion, please!!!

Very few women can reach orgasm with vaginal penetration..and sorry guys – but the penis is NOT the best tool to bring a woman to orgasm. Clitoral stimulation can achieve orgasms much better- it is after all a miniature penis. She obviously does not get satisfaction from your penetrative sex. If you want to save your relationship explore alternative ways of stimulation for both of you. Who ever said that sex MUST be Penetration

2
Posted by: Dirk | 2009-01-08

Shame it doesnt get much worse than that huh. Good luck. If she doesnt want to see a couples counsellor then move on.

Reply to Dirk
Posted by: Sg | 2009-01-07

It does seem rather strange but could it be that she no longer wants to clean up after the sperm is in her ? Some women don' t like the wet sensation afterwards and the " leakage" .If it is not this then it might be because she not have an orgasm with penetration so why bother with it.
Failing which the possibilty of lesbian feelings could be so.

Reply to Sg