Question
Posted by: mouse 672 | 2011/10/10

no more booty call

So my original post # 672 was about my ex and i hooking up. I finally told him that I no longer want or deserve to be his mate with benefits! he knows i still love him but i cant be a mate with benefits when he is sleeping with other people.

he turned around and said to me " you can let yourself out" .

i did this for me and my value and morals. but the problem is im still house sitting his mom''s place for a couple more weeks.

but i walked away with my head high :-)

Ah, remmber the days when it was duty that called, not booty !
Well done on asserting your unavailability for providing benefits. His response proves that your assessment was entirely correct, didn't it !

3
Posted by: Nonni | 2011/10/10

Good girl !! You deserve better than to be used.

Reply to Nonni
Posted by: Anon Guy | 2011/10/10

Why are you hosue siiting his mom''s place?

Reply to Anon Guy