Posted by: No more | 2009-02-17

No more

I believe this is the time but i dont know how to do it, I have been married for almost 8 years with two kids. The past 4 years my husband has not been faithfull I was making excuses for his behaviour. I ended up in a psychiatric ward 3yrs ago. I cannot take it anymore but I do not have the guts to do it. I ask myself whether I love myself or my kids for taking such things knowing the risk of being infected. But I just do not know what is holding me back, I can afford to start over financially on my own. But what is my problem. Do I have a fear of being along, when I introspect I tell myself that I dont, then what is wrong with me.

Never make excuses for his behaviour --- at the very leas, that is his chore. See a counsellor to help you take the plunge of protecting yourself and your children, and feling confident about how much better and safer you could be on your own

Posted by: Take the plunge | 2009-02-18

Sympathy to you and yours, excluding hubby, the rat. He has completed the deal break by being unfaithful. No excuses, ever. Believe me, I know the feeling of fearing to be alone and what about the future etc but you will be surprised how strong and resourceful you are if you make the effort to make the break. You will find happiness and in any event, your mental stability and well being is so important. The feeling of insecurity you have is in your mind, and is not reality. Be strong and get going !!

Reply to Take the plunge