no mentrual cycle &  want another child

I was on the 2-month injection for about 2 years, I got my last injection Oct 2007. i got my period once, which lasted about 3 days. It' s now been more than a year that I last had a period. I am 31 years old with a son of 10. My husband and I decided to have another child. Can I use the pill to regulate my menstrual cycle, or should I just waite it out

At this stage, you c ould try the Pill for 3 months. ALso arrange to see your gynaecologist.

Posted by: Just me | 2009-05-20

You can go onto the pill to help you. I would however go and see a dr. It is too long now since the last injection for you to still not have a period

Reply to Just me