Question
Posted by: tammy | 2009-01-23

No menstruation whilst using acnetane?

I have been using acnetane for two months and would like to know if it is normal not to menstruate? I am definately not pregnant so that is not a concern. Please could you advise me. I was on the pill before i started treatment but stopped as the only reason for me using the pill was to help with my skin.

Tammy

Dear Tammy

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

It is possible that you are not having a normal menstruation cycle, due to the fact that you stopped using a contraceptive. I therefore, recommend that you start using one again, to normalise your cycle.

Kind regards