Question
Posted by: melody | 2010-10-25

no menses

hi doc its been four months since i last saw my cyle and what worries me is this is not for the first time the last time this happend lasted for 8 months i have tried see a gyne and he told me that i should take fetomid to to bring back ovulation and they are (on -off) and that he suspect that i might have ovarain cyst but never did anything about it the the reason is know i went for a second opion where i was told that i should take nordette for homones balances but this are contraceptive and i have been trying to have a baby since my last misccariage in 2008 feb since then nothing has happend doc please advice i am desperate......

It sounds like you are not ovulating. There are medicatins such as Clomid which can stimulate ovulation.

2
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-10-26

Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-10-26