Question
Posted by: Me | 2010-12-14

No ''lust"  at 42???!!!

Dear A &  S Expert...I have a sexy, good looking g/friend for the past 6 yrs now. Weeks can go by without me approaching her to anything that leads to ....sex, or intercourse. My libido, which I before never had a problem with, just about disintegrated so to speak...

As sy nie toenadering soek nie sal ons nooit intiem wees nie...
Has it maybe got something to do with my...real inner feelings for her, maybe I love but are not in love anymore..when we first met, we did it at least once a day. I must mention that we did both wrong (were untruthful) towards each other, dont know if that might be a cause as well??

This problem (of mine), creates major problems for our relationship, she is up in arms with my "  problem"  , and surely I cant blame her. If you were to advise me to experiment in the bedroom...we first need to get my libido or whatever the problem is, back, in order to do anything further.

Thanks so much..

LOss of desire is usually the end result of many other possible problems like infidelity ,trust issues ,respect issues , abuse, testosterone deficiency etc . to restor eyour sex life you need to first restore your relationship and to enhance your loving abilities between the two of you . sex always follows when there is trust ,respect and love .

6
Posted by: Mmmmmm | 2010-12-16

Testosterone!

Reply to Mmmmmm
Posted by: Niel | 2010-12-15

O ek doen, glo my. Dit word net ni altyd van die ander kant af waardeer nie....

Reply to Niel
Posted by: Mosseltjie | 2010-12-15

Hi daar Niel,

Soos die engelsman sê : " embrace it" .... ek dink dit is gesond om `n hoë  libido te hê  en regtig aangetrokke en lus te wees vir die liefde in jou lewe. Dit kan die teenoorgestelde wees - `n lae libido - verbeel jou al die probleme wat dit kan veroorsaak.

Geniet dit!!!!

Reply to Mosseltjie
Posted by: Niel | 2010-12-15

Aan Mosseltjie

Soos die Engelsman sê  " the story of my life"  , en ek salnie sê  weer te hoog nie, maar nog steeds..

Reply to Niel
Posted by: Mosseltjie | 2010-12-15

Hi Niel... hoekom sê  jy so (dat julle `n bietjie moet uitruil)? .. is jou libido weer te hoog?  -)

Reply to Mosseltjie
Posted by: Niel | 2010-12-14

Hi Me

Ek het jou storie gelees. Sorry om te hoor man. Miskien moet ons ''n rukkie ruil om dit uit te ballanseer.... ek grap net.
Luister, tyd om eerlik te wees: sê  my 2 goed - is jy oorgewig? is jy nog lief vir haar?

Reply to Niel